8.09.2016

New :: Pip-Squeak Chapeau - early Fall 2016

A collection that I always look forward to is Pip-Squeak Chapeau and this late summer/early fall delivery is just a favorite of mine! When I first laid eyes on this lovely indigo blue collection - hearts flashed in my eyes. The new tulum tunic and dress is just the perfect silhouette and looks so nice on a range of shapes, you've got arms to show off... here you GO! I personally don't so I go for the tulum tunic under the small griffin jackets - my personal favorite look!

Pip-Squeak is the only collection that I do pre-sales for so if you are interested in getting pre-sale emails from me (I send you images as above with information and you can pre-shop) just drop me an email!


In the meantime enjoy this favorite collection!

shop here

And coming soon is the new SHIRT collection called PS SHIRT.. all your favorite shirts in one place!
in store NOW and online soon!