5.29.2016

Kickstarter :: Koel Magazine

I have shared with you for many years the talents of Irene Hoofs of Bloesem Blog - she is such an inspiration to me and I am constantly trying to be better just so that I can 'try' to stay in her league. She is hosting a kickstarter for her new magazine called Koel, which will be all about crafting and working with yarn and if I know Irene it will be lots of amazing things you can do with your hands, inventive projects - which are not overly complicated, just things you want to make and do for you home.


If you are like me you want to be a part of it from the start... I signed up for the Macrame kit! (can't wait!!) and a copy of her first issue - but you can choose your left of support. I just love seeing someone this talented always working on the next thing and moving forward.


Visit her kickstarter page to get all the details but it's going to be good! So get in there now and support from the beginning!




Happy Crafting and I'm so happy to share this with you!