2.09.2016

Valentine Gift Ideas!

We wanted to share some last minute Valentine gift ideas! I love Valentines day and I like to have a special little gift on hand for my kids and I have some suggestions for YOU too... (PAJAMAS!!)

For WOMEN:
 clockwise from top left: Margaret Solow Apatite necklace ($148), Melissa Joy Manning orange drop earring ($180), Matta Dupatta shawl cotton candy pink ($186), Lucky Fish many moons Tshirt dress ($68), Clare Vivier patchwork clutch (sale! $158), Matta FANTASTIC PAJAMAS! pants and  camisole top (set$176) or dress ($90)

for KIDS:
clockwise from top left: Lucky Fish butterfly handbag (with pom pom) ($40), Wovenplay loop socks ($30), Wovenplay star headband ($48), Lucky Fish bunny Tshirt (sale! $28), nico nico tent ($320), Jess Brown violet doll ($198), Loome pom pom maker ($16)

Let me know if I can answer any questions!

Happy Valentines DAY