12.02.2015

POP up! Holiday Market! Whatever you want to call it we are doing it!

Each year I visit my friend Laura's HOLIDAY sale in NYC, it's so much fun, I see all my friends and it's just a good time to shop and and find unique gifts for friends and family. Well this year I am going to be part of the sale as well! (BRAINSTORM why didn't we do this earlier!)

I hope you are able to join us and meet some fun people, creating and doing fun things! I will bring lots of gifty-type things, some of the crazy stuff and some of the just darn great things I carry in the shop. I'm going to fill my car and drive on down and I look forward to seeing you all!!

It's SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6TH ONLY
from 11:30 - 5:30
at Laura Rosenthal Casting
225 Broadway - suite 200
(between Barclay & Vessey Streets)
New York City

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!
and don't forget to say HELLO!

Happy Holiday Shopping