11.20.2015

RMS beauty - green friday special

Just because I am a lover of the RMS beauty products - just for today - they are offering 20% off for GREEN FRIDAY - use code: 'greenfriday'


and if you don't know about RMS beauty you can read our interview with the amazing Rose Mary Swift where she tells us more about herself and her products, they are so natural you could EAT them! (but I don't think they would taste good, haha) I feel good about using her products and never worry about any harmful chemicals. When you are using something each and every day you want to be sure they are 100% natural.


This is one of my favorite products - the Buriti Bronzer it always makes you look sun-kissed in the most natural way. I also like the UNcover - easy and perfect for every day.

enjoy!

link to RMS here
link to my interview with RMS here