11.05.2013

Mark your Calenders :: Remodelista Market NYC

Nonchalant Mom has been invited to join an amazing cast of characters - makers, designers, artists and generally solid fun people! Check out the list of vendors and you will MARK YOUR CALENDERS!! The Remodelista Market is HERE - I think this is going to be a fun event!

I am putting together a unique group of items to sell and even some things you have yet to see in the shop (!!). There is a general feeling that this is the place to come for your holiday shopping (it's where I'm going to get all my gifting done!!) - so don't miss it!

R E M O D E L I S T A     M A R K E T     N  Y  C

Thursday the 21st - Saturday the 23rd of NOVEMBER

AT: The Park Avenue Garage - 10 West 56th Street (between 5th & 6th Avenues)
TIME: 11am - 6pm daily


list of vendors:
Anzu
Allied Maker
Ancient Industires
BTW Ceramics
Corinne Gilbert
Fort Standard
Haute Bohemian Groupe
Kaufmann Mercantile
Light + Ladder
Muriel Favaro
Nonchalant Mom
Rebecca Atwood
Richard Ostell
Two
Mrs. Robertson

I can't wait to see you all there!! Lot's of fun and amazing people... plan to spend some time with us!

Love, Carina