8.18.2013

karin stephan :: yoga on the cape



My favorite yoga teacher, I have known her for more than 15 years and she is my inspiration in yoga, Karin Stephan runs a yoga program on Cape Cod each year which she calls the Cape Experience. I have been a few times and it is a true cleanser and spiritual uplifter of the soul... along with a delightful shape shifting of her yoga classes. If you happen to be on the Cape you can come to her classes OR if you find yourself with some time off you can stay with her and have a Macrobiotic experience as well, Yoga twice a day and two beautiful Macrobiotic meals a day.

If you can find the time to get away I can assure you it is worth it. The Cape Experience is held in Truro which is a beautiful small area that includes the breathtaking Longnook beach (within walking distance). I have been in a pose during Karin's classes and my life has changed, she is THAT inspiring - Either way, don't miss it..

more information here