6.18.2013

another remodelista favorite! the summer house of simon doonan + jonathan adler

This is a home I KNEW I wanted to see.... the landscape architecture is amazing and when you look at the before and after you KNOW this took some serious vision! It was done by Vickie Cardaro (her company is called: Buttercup Design Group) I love how it all looks so wild, natural and unkept.. (well I assume as it grows it will get a bit more wild!)


I am in love with these circular cement walkway stones. It would all look too haphazard without them and it somehow pulls it all together. How simple is THAT!


Love that you can't even see the house from the front entrance!



Fantastic pool! and incredibly simple planters (why do I keep planting Geraniums!?)


click here to see the WHOLE story on Remodelista (story by Sarah Medford) with before and afters and names of all the plants so that YOU too can create this wild and sophisticated landscaping at your home!

Remodelista - click here