12.19.2012

Our Hearts are with Everyone


Our hearts are with the families of the tragedy, I would like to take a moment to explain that I tend to keep quiet after something like this, I don't find it easy to write anything and I don't really feel like it's my place to say anything. Everyone is grieving and I feel like giving this town silence is the best gift we can give them, time to be with their families and their community. When the time comes and we find a way to contribute to the community we, as a company, will do so in our own thoughtful and quiet way. If we find a way that we can pass on the information on any contributions that can be made we will share them on this blog.

The families are in our daily thoughts and our prayers and we know that things will never be the same.

Thank you for understanding.

Love - Carina