6.05.2012

tasty snack - yogurt sundae


Just about every day when my kids come home from school it's straight to the fridge and either yogurt sticks or cheese sticks.. not so bad but if I am prepare it is SO much better. Sometimes, if I have my life together I can make them some carrots sticks and dip, they love that! and even if they don't at least it's something different. I find that if its sitting there and it's ready they will just eat it... apples dipped in peanut butter, toast with peanut butter... whatever... just not those darn sticks!


Sometimes I like to pull out the big guns and make them yogurt sundaes.. they are always a bit hit and delicious! We like honey greek yogurt (or plain with a bit of honey drizzled over the top) then add some strawberries and blueberries and a bit of granola - that's it and your kids will think it's a big treat (because it IS) and they will LOVE it!

Welcome home KIDS!