3.17.2012

pssst... new Jess Brown rag dolls are in!!!

some of the new ladies!

jess brown dolls laid out on my bed! (yes, I want them ALL and so does Franny!)


Hello all... New Jess Brown has arrived!! I am not going to send an emailer out on them until Monday... so get in there and get'em!! while they are HOT... I have been having trouble keeping them in stock and this is a particular good bunch that I had the handy chance to hand pick (YES! lucky ME!). Jess has been crazy busy since she had the story in the February issue of Martha Stewart Living, and I don't wonder why.. it's a beautiful article! and her story is such a great one!

beautiful layout in Martha Stewart - for a better view click here!

Thank you Jess! we love your dolls!
See all the NEW Jess Brown Rag Dolls at Nonchalantmom - click here!