3.06.2012

bye bye Kit+Lili...




 Yes, this is a SAD day... we have to say bye bye to one of our favorite collections here on Nonchalant Mom, Kit+Lili have closed their doors and what is very sad is that we don't even get a last hurrah, Their FINAL collection was Fall 2011. I scooped up what I could from the last collection because I have a feeling that Franny will have a hard time living without her favorite dresses! I am sad that my friends, my partners in crime, my favorite collection where I could just sit down in their booth and say "let's take it ALL" all this on the upswing of their womens collection and it makes me very sad...


But I know these two ladies very well and I think that they will come up with something interesting in their lives, after a little, BRIEF sojourn... Kit+Lili (Meg and Teresa) we will miss you GREATLY here at Nonchalant Mom, but as always we will look on the bright side and look forward to what is next from you two!


Love, Carina

ps. let me make this clear.. what is on the website is ALL there is....