10.13.2011

cereals organic or natural? what's the right choice...


WATCH THIS VIDEO!

Funny enough I have noticed the organic seal missing in many products that I thought were organic, and today I found out that it wasn't just my imagination. The Cornucopia Institute (a non-profit organization promoting economic justice for family scale farming) today released an informational video on breakfast cereals that will wake you up a bit and bring back your diligence about looking for the 'organic' seal. Because if you are like me I have totally been relying on my store to be informed, while I just trust them... but this is not the case, even if you are shopping it Whole Foods.

Watch the video by clicking here 
or to visit their website for more information and the 'cereal scorecard' click here