10.12.2011

blog: minor de:tales


Today a very fun interview I did with Minor De:tales popped up in my inbox... Annica's blog came onto my radar a few weeks ago and I think they have something fresh and new going for them! (plus the added bonus that she blogs every day!) I love getting information from places around the world and she is in Australia (a Swede, living in Australia to be exact!), it's nice to get a view from somewhere else.


Annica has a section on her blog called "10 minutes with..." and she asked me to be a part of it and, of course, I was happy to oblige (I love these things!). So here you are... 10 minutes with Nonchalant Mom! and don't miss the chance to visit her entire blog.. it's beautiful! (and add her to your weekly read... it's worth it)


click here to see nonchalant mom story on minor de:tales
click here to visit minor de:tales