9.13.2011

my kind of tiger mom!


Towards the end of the summer I was counting the days when school was going to start again, it didn't help that it was supposed to start one week and then we had that darn hurricane which pushed the start date back a week... so there we were in limbo for an additional week, lot's of plans for working and there we were figuring out MORE activities for the kids... don't get me wrong I LoVE to hang out with my kids, and since both my husband and myself work from home we hang out with them a LOT, so after a summer of pandering to all the crazy whims that come up, I am completely ready to get back down to a schedule and get my butt back to work!

My friend sent me a link to this article in the Wall Street Journal and I laughed until I cried, I sent it to some other friends and they laughed until they cried too... so I wanted to let you in on this delightfully articulated article that will make you laugh until you cry, I hope!

click here for link to A Long Summer for Weary Tiger Mothers - by Samantha Bee