9.27.2011

Jane Foster - genius!


genius! is Jane Foster... I found her etsy shop today via Design Mom, who ran a house tour which is fantastic as well (click here to see). I loved her house so much that when I went to her etsy shop I felt I had just hit PAYDIRT! bright and exciting prints that are colorful and simple (and ah, yes, SCANDINAVIAN influenced..). So far she completely delights me with her things and I can't imagine anything better



so watch out American Girl... here comes Tilda!!

She will come to you direct from Janes hands in Totnes, Devon in the UK - so you can buy her already stuffed ($56) or you can buy a kit to make her yourself! ($22/usd)


HOOO HOOO! who!? Jane also makes these perfect Owls! (love them all!)


I am going to give all of my friends these for christmas... there DONE!

click here to visit the Etsy site for Jane Foster
or to find out more visit her blog here