4.27.2011

My FAVOrITeS for SPRING/SUMMER

A customer contacted me the other day and asked me to suggest my favorites for the season for her three girls.. and I thought to myself, hmmm, why didn't I post this before!! You know that I LOVE everything in my store or it wouldn't be in there but here are some of my favorite, FAVORITES:

click on image to see larger

top row from left to right:
wovenplay dresses - darger dress + posie dress
atsuyo et akiko crown tank dress
wovenplay tutu skirt + lucky fish turtle t-shirt

second row from left to right:
lucky fish peacock dress
tuss halter dress (and soon my halter pantsuits will be here... shhh its a secret!)
jada sun suit - this is ALWAYS my favorite piece -- it isn't summer without this!
makie madras plaid dress in pink or blue.. LOVE them both

third row from left to right:
it isn't summer without kit+lili dresses, these are hands down my daughters favorite dresses... always! (left to right: christine in chambray or clovers, stella dot dress, sarah chambray dress)

fourth row from left to right:
kit+lili mandy dress
super sky skirts are really the runaway favorite this year and everyone seems to love them!

I also want you to know that these are not my favorites just for now but ALWAYS! these pieces will stretch into multiple seasons and bring some fun into your already there wardrobe! I suggest wearing everything barefoot! or if you HAVE to wear shoes we like veja, superga or bensimon... just get out there and be bright and have fun!!

click here to visit nonchalantmom