8.04.2009

just to clarify


I was listening to NPR the other day and they had a piece on Mommy Bloggers, aparently there was some kind of convention or meeting of Mommy Bloggers (and hrumph, I wasn't invited...) and NPR decided to attend and ask a few questions. Unfortunately I didn't hear the whole story but it was put forth that some bloggers are getting lots of loot out of the deal. Becuase of the power of these Mommy bloggers, businesses are sending out tons of complimentary gifts (to put it nicely) so that their product will be reviewed on these increasingly important blogs.

I just wanted to make it clear that I do not ask for free ANYTHING I don't write stories on products just to get something for free. I write my blogs from my heart and I try to write about what I feel will be helpful to you... all the parent's out there! If anything I am trying to give you tips and information on things that you may already have in your home and I try not to be too product based. I must admit that I do BEG Weleda from time to time to send me ANYTHING because I love everything... but other than that, it's all about sharing information, new and old information, that can hep us be better parents.

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog and I always like to hear your comments!