8.28.2009

cookus interruptus by cynthia lair


I have written before about Cynthia Lairs cookbook (which I use all the time!) 'Feeding for the Whole Family' she just contacted me about her website 'cookus interruptus' which includes a bunch of her healthy and fun recipes, along with helpful (and funny) video clips, you will find out what the interruptus means when you watch.

Sometimes when I get bored making my same old recipes I like to get inspiration from others and I think this is a great place to go online to get some fun ideas. I have recently gone awry with pasta and veggies and various ways of cooking with them so I needed an 'interruptus'... thank you cynthia!

I love that the dishes are not complicated, they are simple family meals that are nutricious and delicious. It can get hard when everyone gets wrapped up in recipes that are complicated (okay these are sometimes fun too) but day to day recipes are sometimes hard to come by and if you are like me you change your recipes to fit your needs and your families tastes.

good luck and happy cooking!
visit her website here - cookus interruptus