5.27.2009

Thinking of that Special Gift?

Train Set in a Briefcase

Well, I've seen it all now. Perusing the website for Paul Smith - as you do - I came across this wonderful 'toy' for that .... well.... that particularly hard to please child - or childlike adult. Actually, if my children received this unique gift they would probably dismantle the whole thing in a matter of minutes - but it's nice to think that this could be something special if you had the budget. In fact, forget about getting it for the kids.... how about one of these for your next board ('bored') meeting? Thankfully, the site says there out of stock - so that saves the temptation to get it for my next Parent/Teacher conference! Anyway, as you can see, I'm still not quite back into the work mode just yet. Still avoiding the paperwork. Not to worry though, I'll get back up to speed shortly. Just feeling lazy in the meantime.