5.05.2009

nonchalant mom - flea market


Many of you have been asking for me to add some things to the flea market page and I finally got around to some of the antique shops around here, this is one of my favorite jobs. When I got around to it I realized how much I missed it. I happened to find a really nice collection of baby spoons and forks! (among other wonderful things...) I really love all of them and I am having a hard time parting with them but I know that they are going to happy homes!

Next week is the Brimfield Flea Market, I think that it's the largest one in the world May 12 - 17th. If you are into this kind of thing you will love it! I usually only make it for one day and that is just about enough to make it through ONE lot, I think there are 8 lots or something like that... it's so much fun, but it's HUGE! (it makes a fun Mothers Day trip!)


So you will be seeing more flea market items very soon I hope but in the meantime check out the baby/kids spoon collection and few more nice things!

visit flea market page here