5.27.2009

a bit nutty around here...


We usually like to have lot's of things going on and we have become pretty good at juggling it all between my husband and myself (remember we don't have family members nearby -- they are in Minnesota and California!). But this last week was super nutty! and then at the last minute we decided to have some people over for a memorial day cookout, then we had a photoshoot for a local magazine Rhode Island Monthly on Tuesday, then today (wednesday) my husband had to ship out a crate of paintings for the Basel Art Fair in Switzerland... SO all this to tell you that this is why we didn't blog for what seems to me as ages... but we are back now, blogging and shipping orders (and OH in he midst of this my new collection came in--I'll blog about THAT later).

But all of this just to tell you we are BACK! thanks for patience...