3.26.2009

switch off for earth hour


Have you heard about earth hour? as far as I can tell some kids have come together and they are asking us to turn off our lights for one hour on

SATURDAY, MARCH 28th from 8:30 to 9:30pm.

I think this is a great idea and I wanted to help get the word out in any way that I can... so we are there with you on Saturday with our lights out! The idea is to raise awareness in your kids about global climate change and there is also a tie into the world wildlife fund... so it's all good! I think this is a fun way to include your kids and if you want to go a step further and not use any electrical devices it could be even more fun! so pass on the word and let's all show up for EARTH HOUR!

you can visit the website of the group that put this together if you click here.