3.20.2009

Shampoodle - we need more!!


As I suspected would happen, we practically sold out of Shampoodle in two days! I thought you would either think I was crazy with these wonderful Bollywood pants or totally embrace them... and embrace them you did... in fact I think you love them!!

I got as much as I could in the re-order and I think that I have wiped Shampoodle out! I should have more in about 1-2 weeks, if you would like to reserve yourself a pair please send me an email!

Shampoodle is a Swedish owned and run company, the wonderful couple behind Shampoodle are a traveling pair, who don't like to buy new clothes every time a birthday hits their family. The Shampoodle collection wonderfully adjusts to growing kids, it's practical and organic when possible. The summer Bollywood collection was hatched out of the idea to make traveling easy! I took my pants along on a recent trip and I didn't wear anything else! Perfect!!
--Those Swede's aren't they wonderful!
click here to find Shampoodle on Nonchalant Mom