10.06.2008

nonchalant kids!

thank you very much to everyone for all of your really sweet comments about my nonchalant kids collection for Fall 2008. I am very pleasantly surprised at the amount of support from everyone and tons of emails about the fit (it seems to be overwhelmingly good!) and comfort of the collection, and we have sold much quicker than I had thought we would! I have also realized that the "favorite pants" are not only our favorite but everybody's! yay! we have even already sold out of a few sizes...but there is certainly enough to go around!

we really love it too and I can't tell you how fun it is to send my kids off to school in nonchalant kids! So thank you and we are now hard at work on the Spring 2009 collection, very cute too and a few more surprises!

so stay tuned and keep the emails coming in, we listen to all of your comments and they help us improve the fit and quality of Nonchalant Kids!