9.16.2008

herban essentials to the rescue!


Lately the germ wars have been on my mind, in our house we are not really the anti-bacterial kind of folk, but I do believe in clean hands and when we lived in NYC I always remember being in a conundrum on this issue, for some reason public bathrooms seemed more full of germs than anywhere else... now there is a new product on the scene Herban Essentials to our rescue! I love these guys, they made the towelette good looking and somehow not shameful! These are just the handiest and I certainly wouldn't travel without them!

speaking of travel, if you happen to have a fear of such, they make a wonderful 'fear of flying' kit which I happen to not be in fear of, but I would consider it just for the magical essential oil scents that come from Herban Essentials. I have lots of other fears that I need to talk to the guys at Herban Essentials about like... how about "fear that my 6 year old will never read!" okay I'm kidding a bit but maybe a general "fear and please calm down remedy!" -- Herban Essentials uses the highest quality, 100% pure, therapeutic grade, steam distilled or cold pressed essential oils. We make a constant effort to obtain organic, wild-grown oils from American farmers whenever possible. Our products are made in the USA, are cruelty free and are never tested on animals. Each towelette is infused with essential oils and in addition to the lovely pleasing scents, essential oils are endowed with antibacterial, antiseptic, and unique therapeutic properties.
Thank you so much Herban Essentials for bringing us something totally essential and that I don't think anyone wants to live without! and it's handy, fits in our bags and has beautiful graphics (I always love that) so I'm not ashamed to pull them out and actually I end up showing them off to just about anyone!

visit the herban essentials website here

or shop for them here