7.25.2007

for the love of blogs...


this is what happens when my kids go to bed early...I spend hours blogging and I can't stop, I just spent an hour at The Sartorialist, then got side tracked by Design Sponge, then finally at Print and Pattern, where I found Shinzi Katoh! ...and then spent quite some time on his website and found that I loved just about everything! I will share just a few photos here with you...but please go to his website yourself, and dare to skip the english version (very short) and get into the japanese version where it is almost like a maze of wonderful zakka! (maybe because I don't understand anything and just keep clicking around!) enjoy!

you will find lovely cups both glass and ceramic...


an amazing array of easy and casual tote bags!

and I am such a sucker for japanese towels! if you ever want to give me a gift, I will be your friend for life if you bring back a towel from japan (ask my friend Norma!)