6.19.2007

when in venice (california)...


next time you are in venice beach don't miss Tortoise on Abbot Kinney Blvd. I have to say that this is one of my favorite stores...ever! and when I go to California I never miss a chance to spend some time on Abbot Kinney, along with Tortoise there are quite a few interesting shops that young and interesting people are creating, but by far the best is Tortoise! if you visit their website you can sign up for their newsletter, it's almost as good as a visit to their shop...it's my favorite email! you can also shop on their website for wonderful things for the home, many are handcrafted by Japanese artists and if I want something special for myself I go straight to Tortoise! and if you plan on a visit make sure that you don't miss the best restaurant in the world...Axe...YUM! super good clean food that is really tasty!