4.06.2007

more safari...



Since we are talking about safari I thought I should write about my absolute favorite fabric and I think it would work perfect for a safari room as karens above. When in stockholm you can't miss the store Svenskt Tenn, if you want to bring home a bit of stockholm, this is where you would get it! (that and also all things Josef Frank!). This elephant print is by Estrid Ericson and comes in gold, green, red, or black, for some reason it is only listed on the Svenkt Tenn swebsite in black but I bet if you write to them you can get all colors. I have plans to make window shades for the kids room in red and green (if I ever get around to it!) and then we have the gold pillows... I also found this zebra rug from Svenskt Tenn (by josef frank) which is maybe a little more playful than a real zebra rug (yikes!)